Twitter Giveaway Terms And Conditions
By participating in our Twitter giveaways, you fully agree and accept the following Twitter Giveaway Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- Twitter giveaways are open only to those aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Entrants must also be a United States resident of the contiguous 48 states. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All responses must be received by the date and time specified on the Tweet.
- Only one response per person per giveaway will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of liking and retweeting the relevant Tweet. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Project Derailed reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced on the day specified.
- The winning prize is as specified in the Tweet.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of the giveaways, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend the giveaway. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the giveaway, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the giveaway.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of the giveaway by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future giveaways.
- Any physical giveaway prizes will be posted out in due course. In these cases we’ll need a physical name and address.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s Twitter username will be posted on the Twitter account that posted the original contest tweet.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by Ohio law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Ohio courts.
- Promoter: Derailed Media LLC